86.80Mb (113 downloads)
UK Farmstrips FTX 'R-S' Pack Designed for use with ORBX FTX EU ENGLAND Scenery - probably works ok on default FSX to some degree. Base file and split into sections. 75 Farmstrips in all. List of fields: X2RY Rayne Hall, X7RG Rhos Y Gilwen, X3RI Riseley, X7RO Rosemarket, X1SF Snake Farm, X2SK Stoke, X2SF Stones Farm, X1SF Swanborough Farm, INSTALL BASE FILE 1st. Based on the work of: UK Farmstrips by Gerry Winskill Essex Airstrips 011 by Pete Chapman. Author: Palyarmerc.
Posted Apr 1, 2017 06:30 by admin
67.29Mb (109 downloads)
UK Farmstrips FTX v1.0. Designed for use with ORBX FTX EU ENGLAND Scenery - probably works ok on default FSX to some degree. Base file and split into sections. 75 Farmstrips in all. List of fields: X7TB Talybont, X2TS Thorpe Le Soken, X2TH Thurrock, X9TF Trenderway. INSTALL BASE FILE 1st. Based on the work of: UK Farmstrips by Gerry Winskill Essex Airstrips 011 by Pete Chapman. Author: Palyarmerc.
Posted Apr 1, 2017 05:21 by admin
80.73Mb (134 downloads)
UK Farmstrips FTX - 'U-W' Pack. Designed for use with ORBX FTX EU ENGLAND Scenery - probably works ok on default FSX to some degree. Base file and split into sections. 75 Farmstrips in all. List of fields: X2UH Upper Harford, X9WF Watchford, X2WH West Horndon, X4WF Whaley Farm, X9WG Wing Farm, X9WD Woodlands. INSTALL BASE FILE 1st. Based on the work of: UK Farmstrips by Gerry Winskill Essex Airstrips 011 by Pete Chapman. Author: Palyarmerc.
Posted Apr 1, 2017 05:20 by admin
93.31Mb (156 downloads)
Eugene F. Correira International Airport SYEC is located in Guyana east of the capital Georgetown. The airport was formally known as Ogle International Airport. Visit us http://justflightsimx.weebly.com/scenery.html
Posted Apr 1, 2017 05:19 by JustFlightSimX
0.21Mb (76 downloads)
RAF Wombleton opened in 1943 as a sub-station of RAF Topcliffe. It was part of RAF Bomber Command's No. 6 Group RCAF, and along with the main station at Topcliffe and the station at Dishforth, was designated part of No 61 (Training) Base. In November 1944, No 61 Base was transferred to No 7 (Training) Group and it was renumbered No 76 Training Base. No 1666 Heavy Conversion Unit (HCU) was the first unit to move to Wombleton. Aircrew who were originally trained on twin-engined aircraft such as Wellingtons or Whitley’s received conversion training on heavy four-engined bombers such as the Halifax or Lancaster. No 1666 HCU remained at Wombleton until the end of the war. The RAF took over the station and stayed for several years. Source: Wikipedia
Posted Mar 31, 2017 09:30 by Terry Boissel
12.16Mb (379 downloads)
The airport of St Johann in Tirol is located 1 km east of Sankt Johann in Tirol, Tyrol, Austria. The airport was built with custom objects and a photo-realistic base Whith Winter texture for a good approach. The airport has been tested in P3D V3.
Posted Mar 30, 2017 08:01 by Dario "Vic Dabor" Bortot
0.18Mb (81 downloads)
The Station opened in 1942 before closing in 1946, it hosted No. 431 Squadron, Royal Canadian Air Force as part of 4 Group RAF Bomber Command which formed at the airfield on 13 November 1942 flying Vickers Wellington Mark X aircraft while at Burn. On 15 July 1943 the squadron was transferred to RAF Tholthorpe and became part of No. 6 Group RCAF. On 1 January 1944 No. 658 Squadron RAF moved to the airfield from RAF Clifton flying the Taylorcraft Auster III but left only seven days moving to RAF Doncaster but on 21 January 1944 the squadron returned, this time staying until 14 March 1944 when they moved to RAF Collyweston. The squadron was briefly joined on 31 December 1943 by 659 Squadron which moved to RAF Clifton the following day. During its use the airfield was also used by No. 10 Aircrew Holding Unit RAF. On 6 January 1944 No. 578 Squadron RAF squadron was relocated to RAF Burn from RAF Snaith. This Bomber Command squadron flew Handley Page Halifax Mk. III before disbanding on 15 April 1945 and the station was closed for flying operations in July 1945. On the night of 30 March 1944, Pilot Officer Cyril Joe Barton took off from RAF Burn in Halifax LK797 for a raid on Nuremberg, and won a posthumous Victoria Cross for valour. Shortly after flying was discontinued, the Royal Army Service Corps took over some facilities to store surplus equipment. ] Many of the buildings have been dismantled but all three runways remain intact and are used by Burn Gliding Club Ltd. Source:Wikipedia
Posted Mar 26, 2017 14:08 by Terry Boissel
0.21Mb (105 downloads)
The airfield was built between 1940 and 1942 for No. 1 Group RAF, its first residents were the No. 460 Squadron RAAF. From 1959 to 1963, as part of Project Emily, the base was a launch site for three nuclear-armed PGM-17 Thor intermediate-range ballistic missiles, operated by No. 240 Squadron RAF. The base closed in March 1964, when the last active unit (which operated the Bristol Bloodhound air-defence missile) withdrew. Source:Wikipedia
Posted Mar 23, 2017 13:15 by Terry Boissel