1.97Mb (574 downloads)
Scene of The aerodrome of Solliere-Sardiere, LFKD, at the top the valley of Maurienne in Savoie, France - forgotten in FSX. Corrected the location with SBuilderX, scene creeted with ADE, buildings with Sketchup. I have also added some objects. This scenery have been tested to work under FTX, Global Vector and UTX. Kozerawski
Posted Jun 11, 2016 22:30 by uploader
25.44Mb (3136 downloads)
This package contains 19 new airports (missing in FSX) and 20 airpots altitude correction and supplements to FSX / FSX:SE airports on exact FSGlobal2010 mesh or very exact FreeMeshX-Global10, for Argha Bhagawati(NEW), VNBG Bajhang, VNBJ Bhojpur, VNBL Baglung, VNBR Bajura, VNBT Baitadi, VNDL Darchula, VNDP Dolpa, VNDR Dhorpatan(NEW), VNDT Doti, VNJI Jiri(NEW), VNJL Jumla, VNJS Jomsom, Kalikot(NEW), Khiji Dobus (NEW), Kamal Bazar(NEW), VNKD Manamaya Khanidanda(NEW), VNKL Kangel(NEW), VNLD Lamidanda, VNLK Lukla, VNLT Langtang(NEW), Masinechaur(NEW), VNMA Manang(NEW), VNRC Ramechhap, VNRP Rolpa(NEW), VNRT Rumjatar, Sukilumba(NEW), Simichaur Resunga (NEW), VNSK Surkhet, VNSL Salley(NEW), VNSR Sanfebagar, VNST Simikot, VNT1 Talcha(NEW), VNTH Thamkharka(NEW), VNTJ Taplejung(NEW), VNTR Tumlingtar, VQ10 Yongphulla, VQBT Bathpalathang(NEW), VQPR Paro International Airport. *** NEW INCLUDED Talcha, it is one of the most dangerous airports in the world, also Kangel and Kalikot and... *** This full package includes all my prior created Nepal Airports packages. All airports are as real als possible and near as possible on correct position, especially Lukla. Most of airports are enhanced with airport tower, buildings, autogen city and trees. Preview pictures + map + sorted list inside package. This is freeware.
Posted Jun 11, 2016 04:20 by Mike Five
0.01Mb (269 downloads)
RAF Wickenby was a purpose built Royal Air Force station constructed late 1942 and early 1943. It lies halfway between Wickenby and Holton cum Beckering, to the south-east of Wickenby close to the B1399 in West Lindsey, 8 NM (15 km; 9.2 mi) north-east of Lincoln, England. It had two T2 type hangars and one B1 type. The B1 and one of the T2 hangars can still be seen on the airfield site. The T2 near the threshold of runway 21 was recently acquired by the airfield owners and after many years of industrial use is now, once more, an aircraft hangar. The airfield covered about 600 acres (2.4 km2), and had the usual three runway configuration with perimeter track, hard standings, a brick watchtower and numerous brick and metal buildings for the aircrews and ground staff. A number of the buildings were to the east (Communal Site, Living Quarters, WAAF Quarters) and stretched to and beyond the Lissington road - a road travelled many an evening by the airmen and women who visited their favourite watering hole, the White Hart at Lissington. The Sick Quarters were to the south of the airfield together with a Communal Site and Living Quarters.
Posted Jun 10, 2016 04:38 by Terry Boissel
2.74Mb (252 downloads)
Construction of the airfield was completed by mid 1942, and it opened on 1 August that year, with a classic three concrete runway RAF "star" arrangement. The name 'Whitchurch Heath' being used until 1 June 1943, when RAF Tilstock was adopted. Between 1 September 1942 and 21 January 1946, the airfield was used by No. 81 Operational Training Unit and No. 1665 Heavy Conversion Unit Royal Air Force for the training of pilots and crews in the operation of Whitley, Stirling and Halifax heavy bombers. During the 1950s, Auster AOP.6 and Auster T.7 'spotter' aircraft of No. 663 (AOP) Squadron RAF used the facilities of the otherwise non-operational airfield during weekends for liaison flights with Royal Artillery units on training exercises. The airfield is still being used today at weekends for skydiving and has the icao EGCT.
Posted Jun 10, 2016 04:19 by Terry Boissel
43.15Mb (1977 downloads)
The airfield Airpatria is adjacent to Lago Patria near Naples in the Campania region in Italy. The scenery of flight Campo Airpatria (NAPAT) optimized for FSX-Acceleration with UTX Europe and FTX-Orbx Global with relative Orbx-lib libraries. In the absence of additional addons above the scenic area surrounding the airport might be different in relation to screenshots included in this package: Example: The animations and various ojects to the ground etc etc They are visible with additional addons above mentioned "FTX-Orbx" and always in relation to configurations in FSX.
Posted Jun 6, 2016 00:09 by Voyager
6.38Mb (464 downloads)
Crosland Moor (address Crossland Moor!) X4HD (previously EGND). An ashphalt runway with a grass extension and with three quarries around it. Situated on the outskirts of Huddersfield, the clubhouse is amusingly presented as "Huddersfield International Airport".
Posted Jun 3, 2016 05:48 by Alf Denham
2.29Mb (225 downloads)
RAF Honeybourne was a Royal Air Force station located 0.6 miles (0.97 km) south of Honeybourne, Worcestershire, England and 4.6 miles (7.4 km) east of Evesham, Worcestershire, England. The airfield was home to No. 24 Operational Training Unit RAF (OTU) which used Vickers Wellingtons and Armstrong Whitworth Whitleys from 15 March 1942 until July 1945 flying many operational bombing and leaflet dropping operations. A number of units from Ferry Command were based here including a ferry training unit using Lockheed Hudsons and Bristol Beauforts. The airfield was also temporarily home to No. 21 OTU flying Wellingtons from RAF Enstone from August 1945 for two months because the runways at their home base were being repaired. From October 1945 until 1946 107 Sub Storage Unit from No. 8 Maintenance Unit used the airfield for storing Wellingtons and General Aircraft Hamilcar gliders. The role of the airfield after the war changed with the reduction of flying movements and with a slight change in what the units did on the airfield when No. 107 Sub Storage Unit from 1947 began to collect no longer needed Wellingtons which were then scrapped and taken to Weston Subedge goods yard (which was near to the south-western corner) where the railway would take them to the necessary destination. In July 1948 the site was closed and much has reverted to farmland with runways being removed in 1968. Since then, the airside area has evolved into the Honeybourne Airfield Trading Estate with the five hangars being used for different purposes
Posted Jun 2, 2016 10:02 by Terry Boissel
10.06Mb (776 downloads)
Falklands 2007 for Flight Simulator X. This scenery has been released to remember the war of the Falkland Islands/Malvinas in 1982. The scenery replaces the default mesh, landclass, coastlines and models with completely new and 'hand built' components.
Posted May 31, 2016 00:24 by Ronald Falzon
1.58Mb (626 downloads)
RAF Bassingbourn is a former Royal Air Force station located in Cambridgeshire approximately 3 mi (5 km) north of Royston, Hertfordshire and 11 mi (18 km) south west of Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England. RAF Bassingbourn was constructed by John Laing & Son between 1937 and 1939 in the parishes of Wendy and Bassingbourn immediately to the west of the A14 (now the A1198) road. The site selected was low ground between several tributaries of the River Cam. The area had been long cleared of forest and tended to be swampy and unstable, and because the boggy ground produced a persistent mist over the large meadow the site was considered ideal for airfield camouflage. During the Second World War it served first as an RAF station and then as a bomber airfield of the Eighth Air Force, of the United States Army Air Forces (USAAF). It remains the home of the Tower Museum Bassingbourn. From 19 August 1942 to 25 June 1945, Bassingbourn served as headquarters for the 1st Combat Bombardment Wing of the 1st Bomb Division. It was assigned USAAF designation Station 121. The RAF resumed occupation of Bassingbourn on 26 June 1945, the airfield was officially returned on 10 July 1945. The station became one of the main airfields for long-range transport aircraft. In 1948 and 1949 Avro York, Avro Lancaster and Douglas Dakota aircraft from the base took part in the Berlin Airlift, a massive operation transporting essential commodities to the beleaguered city. In February 1952, RAF Bassingbourn received its first allocation of English Electric Canberra bombers and became the first jet bomber operational conversion unit (OCU) in the world. Canberras operated from Bassingbourn for 17 years and one of the aircraft is on static display in the Barracks. From 1963 to 1969 the Joint School of Photographic Interpretation was also located there. On 29 August 1969, the last RAF Commanding Officer, Sqn Ldr A.M. McGregor MBE, turned over the station to the British Army as Bassingbourn Barracks. The barracks were established, on the site of the former RAF Bassingbourn airfield, in January 1970, as the new Depot for the Queen's Division. The depot was responsible for training recruits undergoing their 19-week basic training before joining a regular battalion; in 1993 the Barracks were re-designated the home of the "Army Training Regiment, Bassingbourn" and remained as such for nearly 20 years. Bassingbourn Barracks closed as an army training location in August 2012. The site was reopened for training Libyan soldiers in 2014 but closed down the same year. Since approximately 1970 the site has retained its RAF links by being the home of 2484 (Bassingbourn) Squadron Air Training Corps.
Posted May 29, 2016 12:15 by Terry Boissel